Nomodic is an industry leader in design-build projects, and one of the most complete and trusted providers of custom hybrid and offsite building solutions.
We believe in building without boundaries, where every project is a blank canvas with infinite possibilities waiting to be discovered. Our unique hybrid approach, which includes modular, prefabricated components, and traditional craftsmanship, makes it possible to efficiently implement a variety of construction methods to find the best possible solution for reach project, delivering time savings and peace o f mind from conception to completion.
Our fast-paced and motivated team is currently recruiting Project Supervisors, who under the direction of the Senior Construction Lead will be responsible for the overall site management and providing leadership for teams of tradesman and sub-contractors on assigned projects. Successful candidates will work out of town on a rotational schedule and must be able to work in team environments and unsupervised. A pre-access Drug and Alcohol test will be required.
Specific Duties include:
• Operate and maintain company assets and equipment without direct supervision
• Complete all required daily HSE documents including FLRA’s, JSA’s, and vehicle/equipment inspections
• Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
• Project reporting and communication internally and externally
• Cost tracking, planning and reporting internally and externally
• HSE Leadership and site records management
• Install and demobe modular buildings in remote camps
• Lead teams of tradesman to construct architectural, mechanical and electrical systems
• Perform other duties as assigned
• High school diploma
• Min 10 years experience within relevant industry
• Red Seal Trades-person (or equivalent)
• Intermediate ability to use a computer and Microsoft programs(Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Ability to work effectively with team members
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. frequently.
• Legally able to work in Canada
• Industry Tickets-CSTS, H2S, First Aid
• Leadership Training-LSE, Managing Worksite Investigations
• Experience in modular installation required
Work locations will vary by project and may include approximately 80% camp/out of town work and 20% in town work. Point of hire is Edmonton, Alberta. This employer offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all of those who apply, but we'll only reach out to those who we see qualified!
Your application was submitted successfully.